The Jade Integrated Development Environment is a straightforward development environment, which provides a GUI for the most important tools of the SUN JDK in order to ease the editing of source code, the compilation of Java classes and finally the execution of a Java Application respectively a Java Applet. Supported are the following functions:
01. Jade Editor optimized for Java coding (positioning to method, template insertion, checkpoint management...).
02. invocation of the JAVA API and project API documentation via a web-browser.
03. invocation of the static code checker JiveLint from Sureshot.
04. invocation of HTML-Editors, XML-Editors and the UML Editor UMLet (TU Vienna).
05. invocation of external source code editors for a selected source file.
06. creation and initialization of a new Java source file (class).
07. creation and initialization of the HTML file to invoke a class as Java applet .
08. invocation of user defined functions.
09. invocation of the java compiler to compile a selected source file or a complete package.
10. execution of a Java program = execution of a class with a main() method as application.
11. execution of a Java applet = execution of a class with an init() method as applet.
12. cancellation of a running compilation or application/applet execution
13. generation of the Java Documentation of a project (JavaDoc).
14. generation of JAR Archives and JNI C/C++ header files.
15. generation of a "StartClass" template
16. dialog controlled generation of individual Java Dialog windows.
17. dialog controlled generation of individual windows with a menu bar and menu items and content pane.
18. archiving and restoring of project packages and single files. Any number of archives supported.
19. presentation of the actual content of the System Clipboard.
» version 4.10 - posted on 2009-07-12
The INI file has been changed to a plain text file for better editability.
EULA - End User License Agreement
JADE Integrated Development Environment
Non-terminating License Agreement --------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please read this license agreement carefully. Your use of the software or any related documentation (called the Software) indicates your acceptance of the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you may not install or use the Software.
1. Ownership and License.
The Software is owned by Wolfgang Kurz (called software owner). It is copyrighted and licensed, not sold. The software owner grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to download the Software and use it only for your personal and lawful end use. Implied licenses are negated.
You may copy the Software for backup only.
You may not:
a) merge, distribute (for free or for sale) or sublicense the Software;
b) reverse assemble, reverse compile, or otherwise translate the Software.
In accordance to the above paragraphs, you may use the Software to build or create any commercial product and to distribute that commercial product. However, you may not distribute (for free or for sale) the Software, itself.
2. Term and Termination.
The software owner retains the right to terminate this license at any time with or without any prior notification. Upon such termination you may keep your copies of the Software but there will be no further support available.
3. Warranty Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability. ---------------------------------------------------
The software owner licenses the Software to you on an as is basis, without warranty of any kind. The software owner hereby expressly disclaims all warranties or conditions, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties or conditions of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. You are solely responsible for determining the appropriateness of using this Software and assume all risks associated with the use of this Software, including but not limited to the risks of program errors, damage to or loss of data, programs or equipment, and unavailability or interruption of operations. Some jurisdictions do not allow for the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
The software owner will not be liable for any direct damages or for any special, incidental, or indirect damages or for any economic consequential damages (including lost profits or savings), even if the software owner has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The software owner will not be liable for the loss of, or damage to, your records or data, or any damages claimed by you based on a third party claim. Some jurisdictions do not allow for the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
4. License Rights.
You hereby grant to the software owner an irrevocable
license under all intellectual property rights (including copyright) to use, copy, distribute, sublicense, display, perform and prepare derivative works based upon any feedback, including materials, fixes, error corrections, enhancements, suggestions and the like that you provide
to the software owner.
This Agreement is governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany. This Agreement is the only understanding and agreement we have regarding your use of the Software. It supersedes all other communications, understandings or agreements the software owner and you may have had prior to this Agreement.